RE: httpRange-14 erratum

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:32:11 +0000
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
CC: "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

Re TAG finding:

 - there was[1];
 - it wasn't going well;
 - the CoolUri's paper [2] was covering similar ground (and IMO was more coherent);

... so we abandoned it if favour of helping get the CoolUri's paper done.

Backtrack through earlier versions of [1] and you'll probably understand why we set it asside :-)

Stuart

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/httpRange-14/HttpRange-14.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/cooluris
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England