RE: Jonathan and Alan's Homework Question

From: Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:06:02 +0000
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>, Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Per Jonathan's homework assignment, attached test case test6.n3 illustrates what I think can be inferred from a 200 Okay response from a simple document.  It uses the US Constitution URI from Stuart, and exercises a new rule that I added to rules.n3 (starting on line 287) for inferring a URI declaration of an Information Resource from a 200 response.
In short, from the 200 response it concludes that URI http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
has a URI declaration of:

    {
        <http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html>
          a awww:InformationResource ;
          uri:hasURI
            "http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html"^^xsd:anyURI .
    } .

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.