RE: Jonathan and Alan's Homework Question

From: Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol) <skw@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:56:36 +0000
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
CC: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, "public-awwsw@w3.org" <public-awwsw@w3.org>

Hello Jonathan,

> Well, I wouldn't have said it that way, since I am a foe of
> the object metaphor in computing.

:-) - I'm not so wedded to objects either, I just didn't want to start with 'resource', or 'information resource' or... no... I won't go there.

> But yes, I think it captures the idea.
> It may be more specific than what I was after. Let me recap
> what led up to this idea, and give my version.

Ok... I'll try to respond to your version.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England