Data contracts scoping wiki

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 12:11:27 -0400
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Per our call today, not bothering with minutes as it was largely prep
for f2f, I started a wiki to collect topics the task force wants to
discuss with the group at large in Munich.

https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/DataTF

Please add freely additional ones you may have either from Harjot's
document or occur to you separately. Intention will be to bring this up
in VSS/data model topic as several can potentially be addressed there.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead