Re: Data contracts scoping wiki

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 12:20:24 -0400
To: public-autowebplatform <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Also started the precision issue on github we had discussed at previous
meetings.

https://github.com/GENIVI/vehicle_signal_specification/issues/105

To the extent you are inclined to raise issues where pertinent (VSS,
Gen2 repos), please do as that may further the conversation before we
convene.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead