Re: Representing consent capture

Conversation is drawn out due to summer slowdown, I took a bit of time
around the 4th of July and now guessing co-chair is away.

I am also taking a look at XACML from OASIS. There is clear overlap. It
seems more widely used in other industries and draws from SAML (also
OASIS). It also purportedly plays nice with Oauth which is what Caruso
and Fraunhofer's proof of concept uses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XACML

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODRL

Policy Language review circa 2009, stumbled on when trying to do online
searches on the two terms.

https://www.w3.org/Policy/pling/wiki/PolicyLangReview

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>