Re: AUTOMOTIVE AND WEB PLATFORM BUSINESS GROUP status

Hi Meir,

I'm not an official spokesperson for W3C but I do know there has been a
great deal of activity since the date you point to. For example, there is a
workshop in Portland today: https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Main_Page

Regards,

Jeremiah

--