Re: AUTOMOTIVE AND WEB PLATFORM BUSINESS GROUP status

From: Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster@pelagicore.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 08:47:37 -0400
To: Meir Aloni <meir@lynx-smartcars.com>
Cc: "public-autowebplatform@w3.org" <public-autowebplatform@w3.org>
Hi Meir,

I'm not an official spokesperson for W3C but I do know there has been a
great deal of activity since the date you point to. For example, there is a
workshop in Portland today: https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/Main_Page

Regards,

Jeremiah

--
Jeremiah C. Foster
GENIVI COMMUNITY MANAGER

Pelagicore AB
Ekelundsgatan 4, 6tr, SE-411 18
Gothenburg, Sweden
M: +1.860.772.4292
jeremiah.foster@pelagicore.com

PELAGICORE_RGB_Black_horizontal.png
(image/png attachment: PELAGICORE_RGB_Black_horizontal.png)