Re: 10/23/2015 - W3C Automotive BG F2F Seoul Korea

Hi Adam,

In the schedule[1], I found a W3C session on 10/22 17:30-18:30. Will
have several topics in the session and one for security? If so I think I
can summarize our status of security & privacy investigations.

[1] https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/geniviseoul/312566

Regards,
Junichi