RE: 10/23/2015 - W3C Automotive BG F2F Seoul Korea

Hi Hashimoto-san,

Yes that's the one!  Here's the details for everyone as it currently stands, but I propose we change the description to just cover an update and status check on our Security sub-team work to date:

W3C Update (TBC)

Speaker
Adam Abramski, Co Chair at W3C Automotive Working Group, Intel Corporation
Paul Boyes, Director, Telematics and Standards , OpenCar

Description
Update on the W3C Automotive and Web Platform Business Group
 Where have we been and where are we going
 Final Report on Vehicle Data API specs
 Next focus area: security, LBS, speech
 Update on the newly formed W3C Automotive Working Group
 Initial focus area

I can work changing this session with GENIVI but wanted to make sure the team planned for such a presentation.

So do Hashimoto-san do agree and will you lead this effort and present to the AMM?

Of course I would encourage anyone else who would like to participate or help Hashimoto-san in presenting to please raise their hand and coordinate with Hashimoto-san.

I just need a confirmation that someone on the team will lead this effort, then I'll change the description with GENIVI.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Adam