Re: Streaming sensor support?

Not sure why the link you clicked on truncated, perhaps due to length
and mail client wrapping on _, it should be:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/WebRTC_API/Using_data_channels

It came through correctly in the archives.

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2018Oct/0003

Resilience and encryption are two areas to delve into more detail for
sure as well as what config to convey from VSS for establishing such a
session.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead