Re: Attempting to achieve consensus re. wwwivi issue (#223)

I have consensus :). I completely agree with Kevin. Oems will follow and
make their own choices and I think that there is high probability that if
we specify a server name - whatever it might be - it will never be used.

lör 21 okt. 2017 kl. 04:26 skrev Gavigan, Kevin <