Re: WebAppSec and Auto WG discussion during TPAC

FYI,

I had a breakout session on Wednesday about HTTPS for local network[1]
with using the same slides I've shared in the previous day[2].
 From the perspective of CA/Browser forum, Brad gave us a comment that
the PLEX's solution would be acceptable.

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/21-https-local-minutes.html#item01
[2] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/20-auto-minutes.html#item08

Regards,
Junichi