(Summary) RE: Gathering issues for vehicle access APIs and vehicle data specs until 20th July

Hi. All.
Below is the issue summary for vehicle access APIs and vehicle data specs. Let’s have a discussion in the F2F.

How to make vehicle spec (JavaScirpt API) as candidate recommendation
- Issues
. Vehicle Data Spec need to be aligned with VSS(Vehicle Signal Spec)
. Zone interface is needed to be modified - (github issue #77) [vehicle-spec] Are zones enough for all use cases
. (github issue #78) Removing "interface" suffix from the interface's name
. (github issue #76) Subscribe should not return an integer
. (github issue #44) Refactor avaiableFor methods
. Any other issue?

- Test Cases
. (github issue #75) API Test plan
. How could we can make each test case without browser/web runtime implementation?
. Template?

- Two reference implementations
. Candidate companies?

- Time schedule?