[auto-wg] Summary of issue-72 thread (was Re: [auto-wg] minutes - 2 February 2016)

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Shinjiro Urata <
shinjiro.urata@access-company.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As written in the minutes
>
> ==>>
>    hira: can I go back to the API discussion?
>    ... had some discussion on Issue 72 last week
>    ... didn't see big advantage with the new proposal
>    ... so would clarify Pros/Cons of the current API and the new
>    proposal
>
>    urata: agree with Hira-san, and would clarify the discussion
>    points
>    ... because there are multiple discussion points in the thread
> <<==
>
> As a trial, I have created tables in the Github wiki to summarize
>  point of discussion and trying to fill it.
> (Mainly for the people who are not following the detail of discussion).
>
> If you find this useful, hopefully please add/edit/correct the table
>  to reflect the final status of the discussion.
>
> https://github.com/w3c/automotive/wiki

Thanks a lot, Urata-san!

I think this summary is really helpful for the discussion during
the call today:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-automotive/2016Feb/0006.html

Kazuyuki

--
Kaz Ashimura, W3C Staff Contact for Auto, WoT, TV, MMI and Geo
Tel: +81 3 3516 2504