Re: Unable to attend tomorrow 10/23 (the dog ate my homework)

Hello Wilco,
Of course you are right, it not an accessibility problem really.

But Birkir and Anika opened up the conflict between F38 and F39 , and it
just occured to me that this conflict is due to a short coming in allowing
purely decorative instructions in the HTML...

It is another topic, probably ; that of purely semantic markup being
separated from form... I was getting ahead of myself.

John