Re: Another automated accessibility testing tool --> design sheets + testcase files

Hello,

Thank you for your reminding John, that had to be said.

May I enlighten my point, I don't want to promote any tool or any
company, I just share knowledge. Knowledge which, when it comes to
automation, turns into code. I will also do it with passion when this
code is free (as in speech), because anyone can benefit from it. Thus
enabling anybody to (like Newton said) "build on the shoulders of
giants" ; which makes sense for accessibility.

Sincerely
Matthieu

--
Fixe :        09 72 11 26 06
Portable:  06 73 96 79 59

Tanaguru logiciel libre pour mesurer l'Accessibilité Web
<http://www.Tanaguru.org/>
KBAccess base de données collaborative de bons et mauvais exemples
d'Accessibilité web <http://www.kbaccess.org/>