RE: Review period request for the WCAG 1.0 into Catalan.

From: Encarna Quesada Ruiz <equesada@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:25:15 +0200
To: 'Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo' <emmanuelle@mi.madritel.es>
Cc: <public-auth-trans-ca@w3.org>, "W3c-Translators@W3. Org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Hi Emmanuelle,

Just one thing regarding your message, the Spanish Office was involved in
the review process, not linguistically but providing oversight of the
process and I have to say that there were many people involved in this
process that worked very hard to get this first authorized translation of
WCAG 1.0 into Catalan, so I do not think that meeting deadlines was more
important that the quality of the translation.

Best,

Encarna Quesada
W3C Spain Office Manager