Re: Question about how to help resolve inconsistencies in Web Audio implementations between browsers

In addition, if you have some small examples, feel free to file issues at
crbug.com/new. I'll look at them and file spec/browser issues as needed.
(Be sure to set the component to Blink->WebAudio if you can.)