Re: Question about how to help resolve inconsistencies in Web Audio implementations between browsers

In order to have more visibility on it, I created a tracking issue for this:
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1842

John, thanks for your feedback and please feel free to follow up on the
link above. Your report will greatly help us assess the problem quickly.

Best,
Hongchan