[Minutes] 21 September 2017 WG Meeting

From: Joe Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:04:33 -0400
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
These minutes are rough since we did not have a scribe today.

Much of today was spent reviewing the V1 Blockers at
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22Web+Audio+V1%22+label%3A%22V1+Blocker%22

We are down to 6 of these, of which 2 are essentially already fixed and
awaiting approval/merge: #1139 and #1335.

2 more are in Paul's court: #1268 and #1297.

The final two were added on the call, and pertain to final AudioWorklet
adjustments:

#1326 is a simplification of the means of obtaining context information
inside an AWP, which eliminates a source of garbage and an inconvenient
method invocation for obtaining common information. This is straightforward
and low-effort.

#1325 relates to determining the number of output buffers in each output, a
question that had never been properly addressed. Hongchan will put a
proposal into this issue which we should review [it's there now].

For CR entry: test suite population remains an obstacle that we will have
to attend to as soon as possible.

We agreed to have the next call at the same time next week.

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC

49R Day Street