[sysreq #12077] CORS headers needed for MathJax fonts, allowing access from

Fixed.

We had this issue because the mime type for woff fonts changed and we hadn't updated that part in our server config. All woff fonts had the cors header and now they have it again.

For Bert, using '*' is enough for this case.

-j