Re: Market Development for "Web MIDI"

From: James Ingram <j.ingram@netcologne.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:29:34 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
CC: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Tom White <twhite@midi.org>

Following Tom's comment (which crossed with my previous post) here are
two more variations with WEB in ordinary type:
#4 is the same as before. #5 and #6 have WEB slightly smaller, to
emphasise that MIDI is itself a logo, and italic because its more
exciting. :-)
While I was at it, I thought I'd try blue letters...
http://james-ingram.de/demos/W3CWebMIDILogos/W3CWebMIDILogoSketches2.png

I think WEB could be slightly smaller still. It needs to be big enough
to be obvious on hardware packaging, but not too big for a web site.
If you think its worth getting into that kind of detail with this
design, I could make a series to choose from. But that would probably be
best left  for when the first SVG drafts arrive.

Regards,
James