Audio WG call dates before TPAC: 2014-10-02, 2014-10-16

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:07:29 -0400
Cc: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Matthew Paradis <matthew.paradis@bbc.co.uk>
To: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello WG members,

This note is to propose two dates between now and the TPAC face-to-face meeting on which we can have a teleconference:

- Thursday October 2, 2014 at Noon Boston time (our next call)
- Thursday October 16, 2014 at Noon Boston time

Logistics and info about the meeting are, as usual:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Meetings

The minutes of our last teleconference are at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2014JulSep/0254.html

Matt and I will send out a proposed agenda for this Thursday’s call soon, but please propose any items that you feel should be included.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC