Re: MediaElementAudioSource / MediaStreamAudioSource for offlineAudioContext

OK, I guess the bit that confused me was when ChrisLo wrote “(through a library?)” - but indeed if the current methods are kept, then it is not as much of a breaking change at all.

Olivier

--
Olivier Thereaux - BBC Internet Research and Future Services

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in