Re: Audio WG teleconferences - past minutes, next agenda

Hi Chris,

On 18 Feb 2014, at 18:29, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:

> Two outstanding items from the last-meeting-but-one, IIRC:
>
> - Visible data races - I think we need a discussion on the proposed scriptprocessor change.  My short recap is "this will create more memory and GC pressure precisely where it's a bad idea - perhaps we should push to do worker-based script processors sooner rather than later?"  Need Mozilla folks on the call to discuss, though.

Good idea. I do want to make sure we have a number of loose end safely tied before we get cracking on the worker/scriptprocessornode question. The spec refactoring, as well as the new year break, have made it a little difficult to track which issues are closed-as-in-decision-made versus closed-as-in-spec-is-up-to-date, and then there’s the question of reviewing editorial changes. But yes, this is worth making progress on.

> - Where are we with FTF meeting?

Nowhere yet. IIRC the option of having a meeting at TPAC was deemed “too far in the future to decide” and there has been no clear volunteering to host another meeting, earlier this year. Given the time zone spread in the group I am not sure about the idea of a remote edit-and-test day, but that idea might resurface anyway.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. Gladly accepted into the agenda. Will send full agenda shortly.

Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the