Re: CfC: Constructors for Web Audio API nodes

I would point out that the proposal in the issue implied constructor
parameters (aside from the context) - I'd like to consider that separately,
because frankly I think they'd be good to have in the factory pattern as
well.  In fact, most of the compactness of the proposed alternate example
comes from that, not from using constructors.