Re: Web Audio and Pro Sample Libraries

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:12:04 -0400
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
To: Chris Lowis <chris.lowis@gmail.com>
On the same subject, Noteflight's Web Audio based synth incorporates dozens of sampled acoustic instruments, many of which were adapted (fully licensed of course) from a pre-existing sample library hosted in a well-known commercial VST-based sampler. The important concepts mostly carry over quite well, even if the implementation is different.

…Joe