Re: Web Audio and Pro Sample Libraries

This doesn't answer the question of whether VST plugins can be ported
to Web Audio - but if you're interested mainly in massively-sampled
acoustic instruments (which the Albion library appears to have) then
this Web Audio based sampled piano might be interesting:

http://labs.plan8.se/cloudspiano/   (/via cwilso
https://plus.google.com/+ChrisWilson/posts/bsfkAi4iHB9)

It shows a little of what is possible today, at least. If the license
of the VST plugin you have purchases allows the re-use of the samples
themselves, then it might be possible to use them in something like
this?

Cheers,

Chris