Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, August 1st 2013

On 30/07/2013 15:55, "Chris Wilson" <cwilso@google.com> wrote:

>As previously stated, I won't be able to attend this teleconference -
>I'll be on an airplane over the Pacific at that time, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reminder.

>   3.a Web Midi API Issues and bugs
>
>Issue 2 is in progress; I think we discussed in sufficient detail, I have
>it on my plate to synthesize the Maplike-based solution which I'm fairly
>certain will be acceptable all around, but I just haven't had the time to
>do so in the last couple of weeks.

Good. Looks like we may be able to skip that agenda item.

>Sounds good.  I'd like to ask that the group not have any binding
>discussion on the race topic with AudioBuffers, as I cannot participate
>this week, and continue that discussion in the list and bug.

Agreed. There has been interesting progress on the list, and I am happy to
give the group more time to refine ideas if the current dynamic continues.
The vote, as I mentioned in another e-mail, is postponed for the time
being.

Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk

If you have received it in