Re: [agenda] Audio WG teleconference, August 1st 2013

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:55:31 -0700
To: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
As previously stated, I won't be able to attend this teleconference - I'll
be on an airplane over the Pacific at that time, I'm afraid.

   3.a Web Midi API Issues and bugs
>       Status as of July 30 - 5 open issues
>       https://github.com/WebAudio/web-midi-api/issues/
>       Would like an update on Issue 2. Any other issue to focus on?

Issue 2 is in progress; I think we discussed in sufficient detail, I have
it on my plate to synthesize the Maplike-based solution which I'm fairly
certain will be acceptable all around, but I just haven't had the time to
do so in the last couple of weeks.

>    4.c Web Audio API - Open Issues and bugs
>       Status as of July 30 - 136 open issues
>       http://goo.gl/8SV6bb
>
>       I suggest we tackle - time permitting - 2 or 3 on the list.
>       E.g: 17342, 17368, 17382

 Sounds good.  I'd like to ask that the group not have any binding
discussion on the race topic with AudioBuffers, as I cannot participate
this week, and continue that discussion in the list and bug.

Thanks,
-Chris