Re: Proposal for fixing race conditions

...I think that we still have not come any closer to a clear answer to the
question: Why should we not try to fix the data races?

There has been some discussions as to why it's [allegedly] OK to ignore the
issues of data races, but that is a completely different question that we
could pursue once we know the actual down-sides to fixing the data races.

/Marcus