Re: Looping a specific number of times

No, I'm not specifically talking about playback rate change.  The problem
with relying on calling stop() is that stop() is driven off of the main
thread, which makes it tricky to call it at the exact right time, which
means that we will either cut the last iteration of the loop prematurely or
we'll overplay from loopStart shortly before stop() manages to actually
stop the playback.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>