Re: Audio f2f agenda

Hi Chris,

On 14 Mar 2013, at 17:39, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com>
 wrote:

>> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 10:26 AM, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> During our teleconference today, we refined the agenda for the upcoming f2f.
>>
>> Our main goals will be:
>>
>> 1) Decide on the v1/feature freeze for the web audio API
>
> Hi Olivier, sorry I missed the part about discussing v1.  What is your idea there?  I know we spoke a bit about it in previous teleconferences before, but didn't really know quite what to do there.
>
> Offline I discussed some of our discussion and ideas with Ehsan…

The goal will be to decide:
* Whether we want to declare a "feature freeze" of the web audio API, to help implementation,
and/or
* Whether we still want to pursue the idea of a "v1" feature set

Sadly, I have not (yet) managed to secure the presence of any participant from Microsoft, where there was some significant interest for the question when it was raised in the past, but I think we should make a decision at the f2f - the time is right.

>> The draft agenda is at:
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/F2F_Mar_2013

Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk