Re: Daylight Saving Time change –first half of 2013

Thanks Thierry,

This will indeed impact our next teleconference on March 14th.

If you are subscribed to our iCal, then you should have the right time.

If not, find whether/how it affects the teleconference time here:
http://timeanddate.com/s/2c8f

Best,
Olivier

On 05/03/2013 15:13, "Thierry MICHEL" <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

>FYI
>

>Dear chairs
>
>Semi-annual reminder of the upcoming change due to Daylight Saving Time.
>  http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2013a.html

>Most of the US and Canada will be moving theirs clocks forward on Sunday,
>10 March. This is three weeks earlier than Europe. Most European clocks
>will move 1 hour forward on Sunday, 31 March.
>
>Please share this information with your groups, as it will have an impact
>on
>teleconferences. Most teleconference bookings [1] are based on the US
>clocks.
>Therefore, unless groups have sent specific requests to base their
>teleconference
>times on some other timezone or to change your teleconference times for
>this period, most people outside the US will need to join teleconferences
>*one hour earlier* between 10 March and 31 March.
>
>If you require any changes to individual teleconference times, please be
>sure to give adminreq sufficient notice [2].
>
>Ian
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar

>[2] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TeleconferenceHowTo.htm

>--
>Ian Jacobs (ij@w3.org)    http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs/

>Tel:                                      +1 718 260 9447

http://www.bbc.co.uk

If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.