Re: Implementation news - Mozilla

Thanks, I've been waiting until we have a useful implementation of a few
processing node types before I write a blog post, but this is being
developed on the Nightly Firefox channel, and is currently hidden behind
the media.webaudio.enabled pref, so those who want to test our
implementation can start today (but don't expect everything to work just
yet!).

Cheers,

--
Ehsan