Re: logistics info for the next F2F meeting at Google San Francisco March 26/27

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Olivier Thereaux <
Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>  On 25/02/2013 15:15, "Joseph Berkovitz" <joe@noteflight.com> wrote:
>
> I'm getting to the point of planning my F2F trip and just wanted to echo
> Thierry's request for further info on the meeting venue, and a more
> definite schedule. Thanks!
>

>  I will let Chris confirm that my assumptions are OK with google, but
> here's the plan:

Thierry and Olivier, yes this looks right.  I'm afraid I don't have any
hotel recommendations, but a travel site such as tripadvisor.com would
probably show some good ones.