  _____

From: Joseph Berkovitz [mailto:joe@noteflight.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:42 AM

Tom,

I would be happy to do this -- though I am not sure if by "from W3C" you
meant more specifically "works for W3C".

By the way, we are launching a product at NAMM (Noteflight's new major
release) that uses Web Audio, which perhaps provides some additional
emphasis that "it's really here".

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC