Re: Progressive audio data decoding

On 1/15/2013 12:27 PM, Ralph Giles wrote:
> On 13-01-15 5:55 AM, Yury Delendik wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is there a way to decode the audio data in chunks?
> I don't know about WebAudio, but are you aware of the MediaSource draft?
> It proposes something like this.
>
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-media/raw-file/tip/media-source/media-source.html
>
>   -r

Thank you. That's closer to what I'm looking for.

But to be on a par with flash or implement some fancy audio player, some
basic sound transform may be applied to the audio (e.g. [1]). Also, it
will be useful to extract the sound data from the encoded audio [2] or
compute spectrum [3].

   [1]
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/media/SoundTransform.html
   [2]