Re: Web Audio Api help

Ray said it, it's a numbers thing. I just took the time to read up on them,
so I have a few resources you might find helpful:

http://blog.greweb.fr/2013/01/be-careful-with-js-numbers/
http://www.amazon.com/Effective-JavaScript-Specific-Software-Development/dp/0321812182(the
free sample "look inside!" chapter covers numbers).

Best,
Nick