Re: asm.js

Hello Vilson,

Very interesting topic.

I think that you'll find that one of the major obstacles with asm.js is
that you can't easily pass in/out [typed] arrays of data to/from an asm.js
module. That makes it really hard to use it in a ScriptProcessorNode, for
instance.

At least that's my (very limited) experience from asm.js. Perhaps someone
with more knowledge (moz people?) can fill in here...

Regards,

   Marcus

--
Marcus Geelnard