Re: How to play back synthesized 22kHz audio in a glitch-free manner?

Thanks for the reply!

With the start()-scheduled approach, In Firefox nightly, the audio stutters
on all sampling rates. In Chrome, audio does not give glitches on 48kHz or
96kHz. This sample
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/emcc/bugs/webaudio_only_sdl_beep.htmlruns
through the various sampling rates to allow you to test as well.