Re: AudioParam.exponentialRampToValueAtTime() does not work as intended

I would say the spec represents the current (and evolving) consensus among
implementors, and can be ahead of shipping implementations in places
-- like noteOn() versus start().

You can also file bug reports with the respective implementations
on bugs.chromium.org or bugs.webkit.org  or bugzilla.mozilla.org.

-Kumar