Re: The DynamicsCompressorNode reduction value

I think reading this attribute will be a faily nieche usecase that we can
hopefully make the change, implement it in all three engines supporting Web
Audio, and evangelize our way through possible breakages.  :-)

Do you want me to go ahead and make the spec change (plus writing a Gecko
patch at the same time)?

Cheers,
--
Ehsan