Re: Phase offset for OscillatorNodes?

Hi Patrick,

I don't usually promote my own musings, but I recently wrote a blog post
that describes one method of achieving phase offsets with OscillatorNodes
that I think you might find useful:
http://nick-thompson.github.com/2012/11/01/PhaseOffsetsWithWaveTables.html
This method doesn't allow for modulating the phase parameter,
unfortunately, but it should help you with your first two examples. I'd be
happy to elaborate if the post doesn't do the topic justice.

Regards,
Nick

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Patrick Borgeat <patrick.borgeat@gmail.com