Agenda building for next teleconference, Nov 21st

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:04:52 +0000
To: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello,

Our next teleconference is scheduled for this coming Wednesday.

Is there any request for agenda? I have a number of topics I would like to look at together, including milestones (see my mail earlier this week), testing (getting started with our test framework and repository) and the next face-to-face meeting.

I'd like to tackle one technical issue too, please chime in with your suggestions of issues ripe for discussion/resolution.

Olivier