Re: Agenda building for next teleconference, Nov 21st

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM, olivier Thereaux <
olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Is there any request for agenda? I have a number of topics I would like to
> look at together, including milestones (see my mail earlier this week),
> testing (getting started with our test framework and repository) and the
> next face-to-face meeting.
>
> I'd like to tackle one technical issue too, please chime in with your
> suggestions of issues ripe for discussion/resolution.

Two technical issues important to me right now are the thread starting at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012OctDec/0205.html and
the thread starting at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012OctDec/0208.html.
However, I think these could be more easily resolved on the list if we
engage there.

Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the
Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority
over them. Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among
you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your
slave — just
as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his
life as a ransom for many.” [Matthew 20:25-28]