Proposed Teleconference Schedule (Nov - Dec 2012)

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:37:42 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

As promised, I have updated the calendar of our teleconferences with new proposed dates for November and December. The calendar roughly follows the same rhythm as in the past couple of months, with a meeting every two weeks on Wednesdays at noon Boston time (9AM SF, 5PM London, 6PM Paris/Gothenburg, Midnight Shanghai and 4AM+1D Oakland)

The next proposed dates are: Nov 7th, Nov 21st, Dec 5th, Dec 19th.

Nov 21st is the day before Thanksgiving in the US. Is that likely to be a problem for our (many) US-based participants?

Likewise, please get in touch if you are unlikely to make any other of the calls.

We will go ahead with the dates above unless there is a strong objection from a significant portion of the group.

Remember: you can subscribe to the iCal here: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/3b91sd7kb2otj3pvog0j4lbdas%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Thanks,
Olivier