planning TPAC 2012

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:15:38 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello group,

I'd like to start planning our upcoming face-to-face meeting set to happen in a little less than a month under the auspices of the W3C TPAC week in Lyon, France.

http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

If you are planning to attend, I hope you have already registered. If you haven't registered yet and plan to attend, I would invite you to do so ASAP. Registration is open until October 6th:
http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#Registration

Also, if you intend to join but would need to leave early on day 2 (1st Nov), can you drop me a line so I can plan accordingly?.

Our agenda for this 2-days meeting is still very open, but I would like to make it as effective a use of face-to-face time as possible. Things I think we may spend time on, depending on who and how many participants join the meeting:

* A test session - possibly including a discussion on testing approaches and some hands on test generation.
* Revisiting and closing some of our spec issues - but ideally we would not spend the whole two days triaging issues… We will see closer to the date which issues we should prioritise.
* Demos / presentation session. Could be interesting to have a short demo session, possibly inviting people from outside the working group to present/attend.
* Spec editing session. That may work or not, depending on how many of us are here, but we could have a short session of pair/group spec edition.

Thanks,
Olivier