Call for agenda, Audio WG teleconference 2012-09-29

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:02:52 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello group,

Do we have any request for agenda for our next teleconference?

There has not been an enormous amount of activity on the list or on our drafts (or indeed, no recent news of the rechartering) in the past couple of weeks, so based on agenda building, we could decide to have a short call, or postpone it and re-arrange our calendar of calls between now and TPAC.

--
Olivier