Re: anyone using enyo with webaudio and MIDI (kinda ot/obscure)?

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Peter Nyboer <pete@lividinstruments.com>wrote:

> Jquery is pretty good - I did a project with that, and there are
> frameworks for Jquery UI and Mobile. The other good thing about jquery is
> that pretty much ANY question you might have about it is answered on
> stackoverflow.com! But Enyo is built from the start with touch screens
> and mobile in mind. PhoneGap can be easily leveraged so you can access
> cameras, accelerometers, and other on-board devices. Overall, it just has a
> more elegant and concise feel to it. But the dearth of examples puts it at
> a disadvantage for a guy like me who learns from example.

Yes, it is missing a lot of examples of how to drive it from controls
outside the Enyo kinds.  (E.g.: I want this MIDI CC to drive this Enyo
slider.)

(ps - I saw you integrated the CNTRLR into the drum machine! NICE!)

:)  It was quite easy, actually - was about 2 hours of coding from start to
finish.  More to come in the future.

-C